Event manager for universities
The Internet is the central information medium of today. Events are also announced via it and participants can book directly online. Campus Events is optimized for use at universities and supports you in organizing and handling your events and participants.
For Campus Events we have created a comprehensive and up-to-date overview, which can be found at www.campus-events.com accessible.
Advantages / Functions
For providers (universities)
- Display of events in lists and detailed view
- Manage multiple events in one system
- One-day / multi-day events and event series
- Events can be categorized (topic, target group, ...)
- Any number of price levels per event (students, employees, graduates, ...)
- Each price level can be limited in time (from / to)
- Minimum and maximum number of participants
- Quotas per price level
- Management of venues, organizers and speakers / tutors / lecturers
- Personalization of tickets (1 orderer orders for several persons)
- Self-service online ordering system (with account or as guest)
- or reference to external order sites of third parties
- Waiting list function
- Mass e-mail function to participants and/or waiting list
- Invoice as PDF (prepayment or on-site payment)
- Participant certificates as PDF with individual learning content per event
- Attendee export (attendance list, name badges, table displays)
- Interface for data transfer to external systems (e.g. website, displays)
- Immense time savings in event management
- Easy and fast participation in event with online booking system
- Direct booking confirmation by e-mail
- Login for participants with order and event overview
- Collection and download of attendee certificates
Convince yourself of this software without obligation!
We provide a free DEMO version for universities and colleges and guide you through the system in a short phone call (approx. 20 min). After that you will be able to use the software completely!
Write for DEMO accessan:joerg.oswald@ brain-appeal.com
More info under www.campus-events.com
or at Academic Hero: